SERVICE LEVEL AGREEMENT FOR VENDORS
This Agreement represents a Service Level Agreement (“SLA” or “Agreement”) between Váthir and [DESIGNER] for the provisioning of Marketplace services on vathir.com (“Website”) required to support and sustain the service.
This Agreement remains valid until superseded by a revised agreement mutually endorsed by the stakeholders.
This Agreement outlines the parameters of all Marketplace services covered as they are mutually understood by the primary stakeholders.
GOALS & OBJECTIVES
The purpose of this Agreement is to ensure that the proper elements and commitments are in place to provide consistent IT service support and delivery to the Vendor(s) by the Service Provider(s).
The goal of this Agreement is to obtain mutual agreement for Marketplace provision between the Service Provider(s) and Vendor(s).
The objectives of this Agreement are to:
- Provide clear reference to service ownership, accountability, roles and/or responsibilities.
- Present a clear, concise and measurable description of service provision to the Vendor.
- Match perceptions of expected service provision with actual service support & delivery.
The following Service Provider(s) and Vendor(s) will be used as the basis of the Agreement and represent the primary stakeholders associated with this SLA:
Provider(s): Sebastian Gameel, Váthir. (“Provider”)
Vendor(s): [DESIGNER NAME], [BRAND NAME] (“Vendor”)
This Agreement is valid from the Effective Date outlined herein and is valid as long as the Vendor is selling through Váthir. The Vendor and the Provider have the right to terminate this Agreement at any time.
The following detailed service parameters are the responsibility of the Service Provider in the ongoing support of this Agreement.
Vendor responsibilities and/or requirements in support of this Agreement include:
- The Vendor is responsible to deliver the products sold through the Website.
- The Vendor will submit tracking information on each sold item and provide the tracking information to the customer once shipped.
- The Vendor is responsible for having the stock status accurately represented on the Website.
- The Vendor has to provide with brand and item descriptions and is responsible of the accuracy of the descriptions.
- The Vendor is responsible to provide with accurate photos for their products.
- The material uploaded to the Vendor’s products or profile will not infringe the proprietary rights, including but not limited to the copyright, patent, trademark or trade secret rights, of any party.
- The Vendor has full rights to the intellectual property sold through the Website.
- The Vendor takes full responsibility for the Vendor’s tax obligations.
- The Vendor will follow the Website’s shipping and return policies (https://www.vathir.com/shipping-and-returns/)
SERVICE PROVIDER RESPONSIBILITIES
Service Provider responsibilities and/or requirements in support of this Agreement include:
- The Vendor’s sales provision will be paid on a daily basis.
- The Provider takes 20% in commission fees on products sold through the Website.
- Appropriate notification to Vendor for all scheduled maintenance.
- The Provider will support the Vendor in setting up their account and profile.
- The Provider takes full responsibility for the Provider’s tax obligations.
Assumptions related to in-scope services and/or components include:
- Changes to services will be communicated and documented to all stakeholders.