– LOW ANKLE DERBY BOOTS
– BLAKE RAPID SOLE CONSTRUCTION
– HAND DYED COTTON LACES
– BROWN AND BLACK, BLEACHED
– UNPOLISHED HAND OILED FINISH
– HAND DYED VEG TANNED HORSE LEATHER CULATTA WASHED
– CAFL LINING
– LEATHER SOLE, HALF SOLE, INSOLE, HEELS
– 2,5 CM HEEL
Low ankle derby bootsBy Pollacki
Handcrafted a low ankle derby boots have a low-cut silhouette with a rounded toe box and lace up fastening. The boot has been hand sewn with a hand-dyed horse leather upper in a dark two-tone brown and black and unpolished oiled finish. Hand dyed cotton laces are complimented by a butter-soft calf leather lining and tonal stitching finished. Want a specific colour or size? Enter your customisation request at checkout. We will tailor your shoes precisely to your specifications.
– LOW ANKLE DERBY BOOTS
Standard, worldwide shipping for regular collection item is free. The rate of the express shipping is based on individual calculation.
If you’d like a different size, another style or return, please send an email to firstname.lastname@example.org to notify us of your request. We will get back to you within 48 hours. You can return all shoes and boots from the regular collection that are made to order.
All of our custom-made products are created fully or in part based on information specific to each individual customer thus have no resell value. As a result, we will NOT ACCEPT the return of such products unless they are damaged. In such case, please make your claim within 10 days of receiving your products by emailing us at email@example.com and attach the photos of products.
To return your product, please mail your product to:
Pollacki Adam Kuty
Bieniewicka str. 10/14/39
1. You will be responsible for paying for your own shipping costs for returning your item.
2. Our policy lasts 10 days. If 10 days have gone by since you receive the product, unfortunately, we can’t offer you a refund or exchange.
3. To be eligible for a return, your item must be unused, unworn and in the same condition that you received it. It must also be in the original packaging.
4. In below situations only partial refunds are granted (if applicable):
-Any item with obvious signs of use.
-Any item not in its original condition, is damaged or missing parts for reasons not due to our error.
-Any item that is returned more than 10 days after delivery.
5. Refunds (if applicable)
Once your return is received and inspected, we will send you an email to notify you that we have received your returned item. We will also notify you of the approval or rejection of your refund. If you are approved, then your refund will be processed, and a credit will automatically be applied to your credit card or original method of payment, within a certain amount of days.
9. Only regular priced items may be refunded, unfortunately sample sale items cannot be refunded or returned.
10. If you have any questions, please contact us at firstname.lastname@example.org or call us at +48 605 607 522. Please do not proceed with the return if you have any doubt.
Our team works hard to ensure that you have your order out in a timely fashion so we start the creation process immediately after placing the order. If you need to cancel the transaction, feel free to contact us within 24 hours upon purchasing.
40, 41, 42, 43, 44, 45
Pollacki is an authorial leather shoe workshop. We combine a traditional shoemaking technique with universal, timeless design and modern finish. Our shoes are handmade and hand dyed. All our shoes are make to order. We offer you the opportunity to customise the shoes. You have the option to choose the type of leather, the shoe colours, the sole type. We will tailor your shoes precisely to your specifications. Manual production and finish make each pair of shoes truly unique.
- Store Name: Pollacki
- Vendor: Pollacki
- Address: Poland
- No ratings found yet!
Please contact the designer for more information on the refund policy.